Urgent Talent Resourcing: Deputy Manager, Power Plant
We’re currently recruiting for the role of a Deputy Manager, Power Plant
For an Oil & Energy Offshore Logistics client.
- ensure that safe reliable power is available at all Company locations 24 / 7
- oversee the design, development, construction, commissioning and running of new power plants/facilities
- maintain and manage all power generators, turbines and related equipment, including distribution networks
- Management of the design and engineering process to ensure that the plant is designed and specified in accordance with COMPANY requirements
- Minimum of 15 yrs. in the offshore oil and gas support/logistics environment
- At least 5 years’ experience in plant Operations (generation and distribution)
- Experience in contract negotiation and administration
- University degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Certifications in HSE,
- Certifications in any of the following: Project Management Professional, Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) or COREN
* This role is open to Nigerians only.
* JD is available on Request.
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their updated CVs to Info@primusng-group.com