We’re currently recruiting for the role of a Planning and Development Manager
For an Oil & Energy Offshore Logistics client.
Supervision of specific for development and construction within “the company’s location”, and at related locations as designated by the employer
Development of a detailed master plan for the COMPANY LOCATIONS
- Management of Consultants
Manage the process of appointing consulting engineers and architects;
- Bid Process
Ensure a transparent bid process as managed by consultants and architects
- Safety and Security
Ensure that all work performed is in line with laid down policies, procedures, and standards;
- Management and Training personnel
Design and update the organogram for the department, including detailed job descriptions of all personnel required;
- Minimum of 10 Years experience managing and leading teams in a similar environment;
- University Degree (2.1 or higher) in a construction/engineering related field.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Civil Engineering qualifications and/or other industry-related certifications
- Certifications in HSE,
- Certifications in any of the following: Project Management Professional, Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) or COREN
* This role is open to Nigerians only.
* JD is available on Request.
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their updated CVs to Info@primusng-group.com