We’re currently recruiting for the role of a Maintenance Manager
For an Oil & Energy Offshore Logistics client.
- Conduct inspections of properties for required repairs
- Coordinate emergency and regular repairs and coordinate repairs to building.
- Maintain fire protection systems and equipment
- Supervise landscaping and grounds maintenance
*Maintain General Administration within the Department
*Employee Relations Management
- Evaluate, train and develop employees in understanding policies and procedures
- Minimum of 15 yrs. in the offshore oil and gas support/logistics environment
- Proven experience as a maintenance manager or other managerial roles
- Experience in contract negotiation and administration
- University degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Certifications in HSE,
- Certifications in any of the following: Project Management Professional, Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) or COREN
* This role is open to Nigerians only.
* JD is available on Request.
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their updated CVs to Info@primusng-group.com