Reports to Country Manager
I’m currently recruiting for the role of a Clients Account Manager for an Oil & Energy client.
- Coordinate introduction of Business Development leads to client team members
- Coordinate project opportunities involving more than one business segment to create uniquely decisive commercial offerings
- Lead meetings to overcome objections, coordinate multi-segment projects
- Maintain Client Relationships with Executive, Middle management and frontline group for each of the business BD Leads are accountable for commercial qualification of products and technical application. CAM is accountable for maintain positive client relationships.
- Generate new agreements with companies for the purpose of acquiring purchase orders swiftly by the BD leads
- Prospect for new client relationship opportunities
- Detailed understanding of either the upstream and/or midstream market business would be a significant asset.
- A good relevant first degree with technical sales experience expected; an MBA will be an added advantage but not necessary if street smarts and experience can be demonstrated
- 1 to 5 years in Sales and Marketing or Account Management
Product / Service line experience may include one of the following;
- Fabrication work
- Machine Shop
- Corrosion Under Insulation
- Burner Management Systems
- Thermal Spray Aluminum / Zinc / Xylan Coatings
* This role is open to Nigerians only.
* Comprehensive JD is available.
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their updated CVs to Info@primusng-group.com